Dr. Marc Bubbs N.D. has been working with athletes and active people for almost a decade. As a Naturopathic Doctor and Strength & Conditioning Coach, Marc focuses on bringing together exercise and medicine, believing that “movement is the best medicine”. He emphasizes an integrative medical approach, using a combination cutting-edge Western medical diagnostics and traditional Eastern medicine to meet his client’s health and performance goals. He currently serves as a sports medical consultant at Laylor Performance Systems and Canada Basketball, and Strength Coach for the Canada Basketball Development Program.
Marc earned his degree in Naturopathic Medicine from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. Since finishing his studies, he has completed advanced training in Intravenous Therapeutics and Sports Nutrition to help his clients achieve their health and athletic goals. He uses a variety of treatments to help athletes and active people improve their performance, productivity, and speed recovery from injury. Marc is a member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors and is fully licensed to practice in Ontario. As well as a Naturopathic Doctor, Marc is a certified strength and conditioning coach, yoga instructor, spinning coach, and pilates instructor.
Summary of Qualifications
- Naturopathic Doctor (N.D.) – Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Parenteral Intravenous (IV) Therapy Practitioner
- Active Release Therapy (ART) Practitioner
- Member of the Ontario Association Naturopathic Doctors (OAND)
- Member of the Canadian Association Naturopathic Doctors (CAND)
- Bachelor Integrated Medical Science (BSc.) – Univ of British Columbia
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (NSCA)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (Poliquin)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Certified
- Certified Yogi Siromani (Sivananda)
- Certified Spinning Coach (Johnny G)
- Certified Pilates Instructor (Polestar)